Friday, November 19, 2010

The Story Of My Youth - "KRAJ 'EM"

The four of us dressed as the rock band - KISS [I'm second from left]
Sometimes in our lives, we come across a set of friends and a period of time, where everything seems perfect and the life moves from being ordinary to extraordinary. In many ways, it resembles a timeless television show or a movie, where the people and the situations they face together, become legendary and shine on forever with a positive brilliance.  

I experienced such an era in my final years at school, for I met three dynamic and wonderful individuals, who made my life extra special. We were and still are brothers-in-arms and will always continue to be.  

Thus, I would like to raise a toast and say "here is to all of those people, who know the meaning and feeling to true friendship, for it is one of the most valuable things that can tell you in the end that live was indeed worth living!" 

The KRAJ 'EM movie



Next Take please!

No comments:

Post a Comment